Welcome to The Redway School ‘an extra special’ special school within Milton Keynes. We hope that you will find our website a helpful introduction to our school.
Our website has been designed to give you a flavour of our school, its aims and values, but to fully appreciate our school a visit is highly recommended. We are a caring school and work hard to provide a safe and happy place where everyone feels valued.
The Redway School focuses on meeting the needs of all pupils, both collectively and individually. We are committed to providing an enjoyable, quality education for all our pupils within a friendly atmosphere where they can fulfil their potential, grow in confidence and most importantly be happy. We believe that the school is successful in encouraging every child to feel valued in an environment where all achievements, however small are recognised and celebrated.
We believe strongly in working closely with parents and carers and welcome all contributions to the education of your children.
We provide a high quality education, and believe in developing our pupil’s basic skills with a particular emphasis on literacy, communication and numeracy as well as developing skills for independent life.
I do hope that you find our website helpful. If there is any further information you would like about the school, do get in contact as I will be only too pleased to help.
- Excellent Teaching and Support Staff
- A well resourced school
- 'State of the art' technology
- A unique and creative curriculum
- Support for parents and carers
- Leading the way in SEN
- Career development
- The Redway have been shortlisted for most inspirational school in MK. James 'Todd' Carty is also a finalist for The… https://t.co/JSoAV3wqzo 12:36pm, May 16, 2018
- On Friday 18th May we want to turn the Redway School RED!! ❤️ It's all for a fantastic cause - The UK Sepsis Trust… https://t.co/Xqx8lW0sYX 8:51pm, May 01, 2018
- RT @BDCPS: @CaldecotteX @TheRedwaySchool Hope you had fun! We're looking forward to trying it out soon!9:19pm, Mar 15, 2018
- RT @CaldecotteX: Launching our new Wheelyboat today with @TheRedwaySchool - enabling young people with mobility impairments and additional…9:19pm, Mar 15, 2018
- RT @NCACtweet: Here are some ideas for schools to #GoBlueforAutism to raise #AutismAwareness https://t.co/gP1SV6k2Y8 1:53pm, Mar 14, 2018
- Here is a link to our Ofsted Report for 2018 https://t.co/OLFqPgcCgM https://t.co/NuIFQEHE1j 1:35pm, Mar 14, 2018
- RT @NHSChoices: It's Sexual Abuse and Sexual Violence Awareness Week. Find out where to get help, how you can support a friend and how to r…9:12pm, Feb 07, 2018
- RT @PMLDlink: Tonight I will be interviewing a wonderful practitioner about how she supports people with PMLD through puberty. Read her ins…9:12pm, Feb 07, 2018
- Mk mayor supporting redway and Neimann pick UK https://t.co/QHKmFfziUA 11:33am, Jan 31, 2018
- RT @neilemerydotcom: Very proud morning as we hear the @TheRedwaySchool will be joining the @trilbytv community full time :-) Thank you @PC…6:05pm, Jan 30, 2018
The highlight of this week was our Outdoor Learning Focus Day on Thursday. All classes really embraced this concept and as you...