Welcome to The Redway School ‘an extra special’ special school within Milton Keynes. We hope that you will find our website a helpful introduction to our school.
Our website has been designed to give you a flavour of our school, its aims and values, but to fully appreciate our school a visit is highly recommended. We are a caring school and work hard to provide a safe and happy place where everyone feels valued.
The Redway School focuses on meeting the needs of all pupils, both collectively and individually. We are committed to providing an enjoyable, quality education for all our pupils within a friendly atmosphere where they can fulfil their potential, grow in confidence and most importantly be happy. We believe that the school is successful in encouraging every child to feel valued in an environment where all achievements, however small are recognised and celebrated.
We believe strongly in working closely with parents and carers and welcome all contributions to the education of your children.
We provide a high quality education, and believe in developing our pupil’s basic skills with a particular emphasis on literacy, communication and numeracy as well as developing skills for independent life.
I do hope that you find our website helpful. If there is any further information you would like about the school, do get in contact as I will be only too pleased to help.
- Excellent Teaching and Support Staff
- A well resourced school
- 'State of the art' technology
- A unique and creative curriculum
- Support for parents and carers
- Leading the way in SEN
- Career development
- Should you have any questions regarding this please email the firstname.lastname@example.org email. Thank you for your suppo… https://t.co/cSnJ23Fmla 10:22am, Nov 30, 2020
- We have acted upon advice from Public Health England and the Local Authority. All parents and carers of the pupils… https://t.co/pI9Gi0iT28 10:22am, Nov 30, 2020
- Good morning everyone Unfortunately we have had to close our Red Bubble this morning for all pupils and staff in Wh… https://t.co/8wfZFb14oM 10:22am, Nov 30, 2020