Welcome to The Redway School ‘an extra special’ special school within Milton Keynes. We hope that you will find our website a helpful introduction to our school.
Our website has been designed to give you a flavour of our school, its aims and values, but to fully appreciate our school a visit is highly recommended. We are a caring school and work hard to provide a safe and happy place where everyone feels valued.
The Redway School focuses on meeting the needs of all pupils, both collectively and individually. We are committed to providing an enjoyable, quality education for all our pupils within a friendly atmosphere where they can fulfil their potential, grow in confidence and most importantly be happy. We believe that the school is successful in encouraging every child to feel valued in an environment where all achievements, however small are recognised and celebrated.
We believe strongly in working closely with parents and carers and welcome all contributions to the education of your children.
We provide a high quality education, and believe in developing our pupil’s basic skills with a particular emphasis on literacy, communication and numeracy as well as developing skills for independent life.
I do hope that you find our website helpful. If there is any further information you would like about the school, do get in contact as I will be only too pleased to help.
- Excellent Teaching and Support Staff
- A well resourced school
- 'State of the art' technology
- A unique and creative curriculum
- Support for parents and carers
- Leading the way in SEN
- Career development
- https://t.co/zq7wiNXGoC 10:19pm, Jan 16, 2018
- https://t.co/IeRT1GM6Tb 8:26am, Jan 16, 2018
- https://t.co/ui4YXv1rmn 4:22pm, Jan 15, 2018
- Headteachers weekly update is live on the school website. Happy Saturday everyone. https://t.co/XYdnZ9Zcfg 5:29pm, Jan 13, 2018
- Gondoliers?? A typical Redway Assembly https://t.co/Xcf0HnBJjz 7:01pm, Jan 12, 2018
- Today we said a sad goodbye to Charlotte who is off to foreign parts. We will all miss her, her hard work and dedic… https://t.co/aQ4zSbo6jo 6:57pm, Jan 12, 2018
- Don't forget it's Transitions Cafe back by popular demand tomorrow (Friday) morning from 10am. There will be cake!!7:25pm, Jan 11, 2018
- Last Weeks Friday letter available here: https://t.co/22kccRgJGQ 3:39pm, Jan 10, 2018
- @MandMTheatrical The kids had a great time if noise is an indicator of greatness ;-)3:18pm, Jan 10, 2018
- The children are having a great time! https://t.co/5dF8oX0Wjh 2:19pm, Jan 10, 2018
Currently Milton Keynes is on a high alert status regarding flu, colds and associated symptoms. We request that you do not send your child to school if they are presenting with any signs of a cold, flu, temperature, are drowsy or have a runny nose.