The Aims Of Our School
The Aims of Our School
- To provide a stimulating and challenging education of the highest quality within which all pupils learn, experience success and know that their achievements are valued.
- To deliver a broad and balanced curriculum, through well planned, highly structured and motivated individual teaching programmes which include differentiated group activities.
- To acknowledge and respect all pupils as individuals, who have the potential to learn and who make a unique contribution to the life of the school, their family and the community.
- To enable pupils to solve problems and be as independent as possible.
- To promote pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development and prepare all pupils for the opportunities and experiences of life.
- To enable pupils to interact and communicate as appropriate to their needs.
- To promote self advocacy or the use of a range of systems of supported advocacy.
- To prepare pupils for adult life, to increase their awareness and understanding of their environment and of their world.
- To provide a wide variety of age appropriate learning experiences for all pupils.
- To optimise the use of community resources and encourage community members to share our resources and facilities.